2022 was successful for Genuine Health. We were recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” in South Florida, hired new executive members, acquired three new companies, and grew total annualized revenues to more than $750 million. Let’s take a closer look:
1) The South Florida Business Journal awarded Genuine Health Group’s Marlene Aguerrebere as “CFO of the Year” in the “More Than $225 Million” category.
The awards program was created by the South Florida Business Journal and celebrates local leaders and their accomplishments while underscoring South Florida's reputation as a hub for innovation. The award recipients are selected based on professional achievements, inspiring stories, and success in their field, and are reviewed by a committee of industry veterans and editorial staff.
The category includes competitors with Public Company CFO, Private Company CFO, Nonprofit Organization CFO, and Public Service CFO in government, education, or municipal roles.
2) The South Florida Business Journal awarded Genuine Health Group with a Miami Inno Fire Award on December 1, 2022 in Miami, Florida.
The publication celebrated “founders, entrepreneurs, and startups who are reshaping the region's innovation ecosystem” and featured 25 companies.
Genuine Health Group was honored for its growth throughout 2021 and 2022, which led to significant revenue generation and job production.
3) Genuine Health hired Franz Victoria as Vice President Of Data Analytics.
Mr. Victoria brings more than ten years of experience to Genuine Health, previously working as part of the UnitedHealth Group. Among Mr. Victoria's achievements are overseeing more than 500,000 Medicare patients in Florida and saving the company over $65 million through innovative data analytics.
In his new role, Mr. Victoria will work towards improving physician interactions, identifying new opportunities for analytics, and leveraging opportunities to continue the company's growth.
4) After receiving a $160 million capital infusion, Genuine Health Group acquired three new companies and grew total annualized revenues to more than $750 million.
Genuine acquired Accountable Care Medical Group (ACMG) — a Florida-based physician group that operates Accountable Care Organizations, and two other provider organizations — Premier Care Associates and PreventiMed. A $160 million capital infusion from Crestline Investors funded all three acquisitions and significantly increased Genuine Health’s growth.
Between the three companies, Genuine Health added more than 20,000 Medicare patients and grew total annualized revenues to more than $750 million.
5) Genuine Health Group was awarded as one of South Florida's "Best Places To Work,” coming in 9th place overall.
Genuine Health Group was one of only 15 "Medium" companies to receive the award. More than 95% of Genuine’s employees participated in the “Best Places to Work” questionnaire to gather independent data about employee opinions and experiences.